Sign In Forgot Password

B'nai Israel Memorial Park



This beautiful cemetery was dedicated in 1960 and is located close to our synagogue, on West Whitty Road, just off of Old Freehold Road. It is a Jewish cemetery, though it offers an area for interfaith families as well. We enter through distinctive gates that are always open. Four pillars mark the entrance to the plots and graves, arranged on both sides of a tree-lined roadway. This tranquil setting lends itself to personal prayer and reflection. A somber Holocaust memorial may also be visited. B’nai Israel Memorial Park is lovingly maintained by dedicated volunteers from the Congregation, and it is comforting to know that our loved ones now rest eternally within this peaceful and holy ground.  Please contact Fred Weil, the Cemetery Committee Director for more information fmweil1@verizon.net or the synagogue office (732) 349-1244.

For more information, please review the B’nai Israel Memorial Park Guide & Policies.

Fee Schedule is found here.

Sat, June 19 2021 9 Tammuz 5781